HR & Company Builder Intern
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an intern to support on tasks to further strengthen our employee-focused acitivities, supporting the People & Talent (P&T) team (70%) and the CEO Office (30%) in our Zurich office.
What we offer
- Providing support to the People & Talent team as well as the CEO Office team on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our people strategy, services, business development, etc.
- Working on employee-related programmes of our strategic agenda, covering the entire employee life cycle and value chain
- Driving quantitative analyses for the People & Talent (P&T) team (e.g., workforce diversity, recruiting analysis, net promoter score)
- Supporting the implementation of Sygnum's People & Talent strategy, translating formulated strategy into tangible, transactioal outcomes
- Providing support for People & Talent team meetings (create presentations, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Working with various stakeholders within Sygnum to support key projects and workstreams
What you offer
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university, with track record of great academic performance
- Experience in a start-up or HR department or top-tier consultancy would be beneficial
- Interest in cultivating collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for Sygnum's most challenging employee-related initiatives
- Ability to inspire others to work through disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings as a member of CEO Office and People & Talent (P&T) team
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, organized, enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think innovatively and solve ambiguous problems
- Ability and willingness to apply hands-on technical skills and technology to solve business problems
- Knowledge or experience in the financial services or cryptocurrencies / blockchain is not a requirement, but of course an interest would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and German
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of finance.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
District Manager Trainee (a) 100% für die Region OstschweizJYSKFull-time +1Unternehmensbeschreibung ÜBER UNS Wir glauben, dass unsere Mitarbeitenden der Schlüssel zu unserem Erfolg sind, dass wir und von einer Filiale im Jahr 19792 hour agoShare9500 Wil, SG
Career Start – Product ManagerCredit Suisse CampusFull-time +1Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main2 hour agoShareZürich, ZH
Agent(e) de sécurité professionnel (172h) - Centre de requérants d'asile - Boudry ou ProvenceProtectasFull-time +1Description de l'entreprise Le Groupe Protectas Suisse est une filiale du groupe mondial Securitas AB, une entreprise de sécurité de premier plan. Nos2 hour agoShareBoudry, NE
Night AuditMarriott International, IncFull-time +1Job Number 23023157 Job Category Finance & Accounting Location Zurich Marriott Hotel, Neumuehlequai 42, Zurich, Curych, Switzerland VIEW ON MAP Schedule2 hour agoShare8006 Zürich, ZH
Sales Advisor Part-Time 24HWeekdayPart-timeCompany Description Having an open mind about people and the world around us creates a responsible, relevant and inclusive work place. At Weekday it’s natural to2 hour agoShare8004 Zürich, ZH