VAT Manager EMEA
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
Reporting to: Group Tax Director (UK based)
Job Purpose/ Responsibilities
As part of the Group Tax team and Swiss head office finance team, you will manage the VAT/indirect tax compliance of the Swiss and Luxembourg based head office entities. This will include:
- Overall responsibility for all indirect tax compliance of the relevant entities (in both jurisdictions), including preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns, handling relationships with local tax authorities and dealing with audits as they arise.
- Responsibility for monitoring VAT compliance in certain other countries for a Luxembourg based entity, and filing EU VAT refund claims.
You will also act in an advisory capacity in relation to global indirect tax matters, principally in an EU and Swiss context. You will be the main point of contact for VAT related questions.
- Ad hoc advice & support to the business and the Group Tax Director on intercompany transactions, business restructurings, group reorganisations etc.
- Assisting the global shared service centre with ad hoc queries in relation to customer invoicing.
- Monitoring changes of law and regulations and ensuring such changes are appropriately communicated and implemented within the Group.
- Input into global VAT audits, where required.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of Swiss, Luxembourg & EU VAT.
- Experience in compliance work (preparation of VAT returns & EC Sales Listing).
- Strong organisational & administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, confidence to use own judgement, & ability to react positively to complexity & change.
- Ability to communicate in French.
- In-house experience.
- Accounting knowledge would be a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of property related issues.
Quality ManagerGSKSite Name: Switzerland - Muenchenbuchsee BernPosted Date: Oct 20 2020 Are you interested in a Quality Manager role that allows you to supports the Responsible Person6 hour agoShareMünchenbuchsee, BE
Material HandlerJabilAt Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically6 hour agoShareSolothurn, SO
Immigration ManagerNestlePosition Snapshot Location : Vevey, Switzerland Company : Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Permanent contract Activity rate: 100% Start date :6 hour agoShareVevey, VD
International Executive Recruiter (Europe)ABBBasic Info Location Baden, Aargau, Switzerland Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future8 hour agoShareBaden, AG
HR Coordinator, 100% (m/f/d)CRB Group GmbHLocation: Basel or Stuttgart Position Summary This role requires a high degree of confidentiality as well as experience with Human Resources (HR) policies and9 hour agoShareBasel, BS